"Modern toxicology revolves towards assessing and promoting human and environmental health from major anthropogenic pressures and simulation of real life associated drivers from combined long term exposures", 21 September 2018, Athens
With prof Golokhvast vice rector FEFU.
The second long term exposure experiment simulated real life combined stimuli is over and data are under interpretations...
Dr Hartung, dr Goumenou, dr Leinlala, dr Takala with dr Lisievuori and dr Tsatsakis Dr Goumenou shortly presented the concept of SERL-COLDLOT
- Introduction to Social Toxicology.
- How modern toxicology serves the society.
- Is global chemical policy reaching its goals?
- How effectively toxicology saves consumers?
- Successful implementation of toxicology in occupational health?
Professor Tsatsakis is Director at the Toxicology Science and Research Centre in the Department of Forensic Sciences of the Medical School in the University of Crete and The University Hospital.